Motogp 2015 full race report before test austin texas america - Rossi will race until 40.


Valentino Rossi has no intention to retire soon. Rossi admits she still have a high motivation that made him want to continue racing even until 40.

 

At Indonesia News.
Rossi(36), was considering retirement last season after undergoing several disappointing seasons. But, his career back on track in motogp 2014 season.

In 2014, Rossi ended the season in the 2nd place, behind world champion Marc Marquez. While this season's rossi started with convincing results after beginning the championship with a victory in Qatar.

"I feel good. I have good motivation. I like my job because it's also my passion, like all the guys here," Rossi said to Autosport.

"For me if you have a good life and do good training you can ride at the top until you are 40 or so. It's not like athletics.

"What makes the difference is more the motivation and the concentration. I think mostly it's the motivation."

"I'm very happy because in the last years the races have changed," said the seven-time champion.

Artikel Populer