One of ISIS Japanese Hostage Has Been Executed



Father of Haruna Yukawa, one of Japanese citizen hostage by group Islamic State (ISIS), very sad when he heard his son had died.

At Indonesia News. "My mind is now completely empty," said Shoichi Yukawa, to the number of media crews in Tokyo, Japan, Sunday (01/25/2015).

"I hope from deepest of my heart,  that news (beheadin
g Haruna), is not true," he continued, as quoted by the Associated Press.

The authenticity of the video can not be confirmed, but the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said the latest video was almost certainly authentic. Three-minute video that shows the other hostages, Kenji Goto, which holds the remains of photos that claimed by ISIS as Haruna.

ISIS threatened to kill Kenji and Haruna if the ransom was not paid USD200 million. The deadline for payment has passed on Friday.

"If I could meet again with my son, I wanted to hug him tightly," said Shoichi, who asked that his face did not displayed in the media.

Artikel Populer